Here’s some thought starters:
People usually read stories and blogs because they are personal. Your stories could be an incident, something you’ve experienced in life or even something you think needs to change. Sometimes writing a story from a different perspective, or shooting a short film based on your perspective of the issue, putting yourself in the shoes of someone else gives birth to good art.
Headline- If I Am Born… Poor
- You can write about poverty and agriculture
- You could also write a letter from the perspective of a excluded person or community.
- Another way could be writing a short story or poem on this topic.
- List down a bunch of must see rags-to-riches movies.
- A documentary film on a personality who strives to uphold the rights of children and the disadvantaged.
- You can think of other creative ways and topics too..
Headline- If I Am Born… In Pollution
- You can write about how pollution is affecting the environment around you.
- You can write about how we should take a stand against pollution.
- A video on ways to curb pollution.
- A poem or short film on pollution.
- Tell a story from the perspective of a tree.
- You can think of other creative ways and topics too.